MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index MadMinute Games Message Board
This forum is for the people modding and playing TC2M games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bristoe Campaign - Released for CMP4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index -> TC2M Modder's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeke
Corp Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd_TX wrote:
Zeke wrote:
OMG Small world I actually have Joe walkers book on order already....glad its a good read!!!

Yep agreed Marmaduke was a good leader ....a superb performance at Richmond Ky.

Hey 2nd Tx how are you my friend - I have something for you Wink I'll email you this weekend or early next week.

I am good Zeke, my computer took a royal shit on me a week ago. I bought a new one but cant play SOW or TC2M. Thankfully I saved all my SOW maps, but my TC2M collection is gone. I am getting another new computer this week, pretty nice one too. I may need you to send me that last map file I sent you though. I am really bummed I lost my TC2M stuff. I had modded the hell out of the game with 20 or so of my own OOB's, incorporated Tim's sprite mods, and had 5 unpublished maps that are gone. Thankfully most of the good stuff I can download and with ease thanks to CMP 4. And I am down for an upgrade, my new computer (ships in 3 days) is a gaming beast!
I hope you like Joe Walker's book.... I do I made the maps! Getting published again is a good feeling, and Joe Walker is not stopping with Jenkins' Ferry, he has a lot of ideas and research for more tasty Arkansas battles. He is a first rate gentelman! I look forward to working with him in the future.

Ouch!!! - sorry to hear of your technical issues - I bet your Bourbon bottle got some kind of hit rate when that happened!!! Shocked

Thats happened to me once right in the middle of doing my Petersburg OOB pack lost about 5 very large OOBs there was some swearing I can tell you!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I now back up my computer and versions of TCM and SOW to a separate storage drive on a weekly basis you can pick uo a decxent one for under a 100.00 these days - well worth it.

I'm glad that your fantastic work here and with SOW has not all been lost that would have been a crime my friend. One up for CMP4.0!!! Very Happy

Ulysses S. Grant's comment's seeing Meades newly commissioned, red and silver embossed Eagle Army HQ Pendant.
Zeke
Corp Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally scary re: my last post I downloaded a program for work and it totally crashed my rig!!! the whole thing went down Evil or Very Mad Shocked Crying or Very sad

Fortunately I have backed up my files which I think are safe.....just recovering as I speak ...either that or I have lost over a 150hrs of work Confused

I'm sure it will be fine but it's put me back nearly two days.....word to the wise always...and I mean always back up your work!!!

++++update++++

Well my back up worked....recovered my files....phew!!!

Ulysses S. Grant's comment's seeing Meades newly commissioned, red and silver embossed Eagle Army HQ Pendant.
Chonaman
Presidential Candidate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeke wrote:
Totally scary re: my last post I downloaded a program for work and it totally crashed my rig!!! the whole thing went down Evil or Very Mad Shocked Crying or Very sad

Fortunately I have backed up my files which I think are safe.....just recovering as I speak ...either that or I have lost over a 150hrs of work Confused

I'm sure it will be fine but it's put me back nearly two days.....word to the wise always...and I mean always back up your work!!!

++++update++++

Well my back up worked....recovered my files....phew!!!

I always keep my files on a separate physical drive from my OS. And keep the files backed up. You just never know... Glad you guys are back in business! Smile
Corp Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update time:

Still working on the OOB Breakdown - but the main work is done..... Finished my research and Im putting finishing touches to the Bristoe overview also Im included an overview of the Mine Run campaign which will also be included.....

Very interesting stuff I loved researching Buckmill's (Buckmill chases)- this came very close to being one of the biggest Union cavalry fiasco's of the war - Custer and his Wolverines to the rescue!!

It will be a while yet but there's lots of mods out there to keep you guys busy......Fort Fisher features some lovely stuff check it out!!

Zeke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index -> TC2M Modder's Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: