MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index MadMinute Games Message Board
This forum is for the people modding and playing TC2M games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DELETED

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index -> CWBR Tips & Strategy & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Stuck on First Tutorial Reply with quote

DELETED
Gfran64
Army Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Stuck on First Tutorial Reply with quote

tinjaw wrote:
I am playing the first tutorial. My two infantry regiments are still attached to my colonel, but when I give my colonel orders, the infantry regiments don't follow along.

How do I get the infantry regiments to go back under command of the leader so I can give the leader orders and the regiments will follow?

In the tutorial I am supposed to move the leader and the infantry regiments to the west using the roads. I can chose the leader and double-click down the road to the west, and tell him to use the roads, and the leader does, but leaves his units behind.

==update==

I think I figured it out. I had my leader selected and it looked like an order was already given. What I needed to do was to send off my leader and then give the order to have the units follow.

You figured it out. That was the problem. Good luck.

Greg Very Happy

"The sea has neither meaning nor pity." Anton Checkov

Brig. General G. 'Fran' Drescher, 3rd "New Jersey Fire Brigade", 4th Division, I Corp, (MMG), AOP
DELETED

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index -> CWBR Tips & Strategy & Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: