MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index MadMinute Games Message Board
This forum is for the people modding and playing TC2M games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Perryville Revisited

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index -> TC2M Modder's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeke
Corp Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Perryville Revisited Reply with quote

I did an OOB a while back for Perryville and I thought I would maybe revisit it and update with new flags and western troops ect also maybe make a few different versions to make it a bit more competitive.

They should be available in a few days.

I dont suppose anyone out there would fancy maybe doing a map to go with it?

Ulysses S. Grant's comment's seeing Meades newly commissioned, red and silver embossed Eagle Army HQ Pendant.
Zeke
Corp Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be worth investigating Kirby Smiths actions at this time in Kentucky - an OOB for Big Hill Zion Chruch and Richmond (Ky) looks like a winner..... not much reference to Mansons troops but I'll dig around and see what I can find

Ulysses S. Grant's comment's seeing Meades newly commissioned, red and silver embossed Eagle Army HQ Pendant.
Zeke
Corp Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re Richmond Ky

Okay I think I have enough detail to make this oob - main troops involved was on the Union Side Mansons and Crufts Brigades backed up by Metcalfe's and Mundays cav. On the confederate side McCrays and McNair (Churchills division) Hill and smiths Brigades (Cleburnes Div) they were backed up back Scotts Cav Brigade

Just need to make the oob now!

2nd Kentucky
Presidential Candidate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am always looking forward to an OOB based in Kentucky Thumb Up!

Is there a chance that someone could make a map for Perryville or Richmond? Now that would be pretty cool. Cool
Corp Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd Kentucky wrote:
Is there a chance that someone could make a map for Perryville or Richmond? Now that would be pretty cool. Cool

Amen to that 2nd Kentucky - Perryville was one of forgotten battles of the civil war.

Zeke
Corp Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richmond OOB completed and tested - I'll post later this week - Perryville OOB - changed and added western sprites and altered Flags - spliting the oob down so that divisional and corps battles are possible.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MadMinute Games Message Board Forum Index -> TC2M Modder's Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: