overhauled the SDK and have added a bunch of new features. Here's
a run down:
Contains all of the source files to all of our scenarios. Our source
files are very easily readable .csv files. No programming skill
2. Allows you to change almost any aspect of the game, you
could make it look like a completely different game if you wanted
to. You can add your own uniforms, toolbar, scenarios, formations,
explosions, artwork, weapon types, fonts, skill levels, sounds,
names, mod yourself into the scenarios, screens, and change aspects
of the game that affect all scenarios.
3. WarPack tool will compress a scenario folder into an easily
distributable .mmg file so that you can share your work.
WarEdit tool will allow you to edit our .csv files in case you do
not have your own spreadsheet program.
5. We are releasing .jpg files of all of our maps.
6. A Developer's Guide (almost 100 pages, but English only).
7. Our master 2nd Manassas OOB .xls file
8. A sample .xls template for creating OOB's
9. blank templates of all of our main scenario .csv files.
WarEdit Tool (a simple csv file editor)
the English SDK
the German SDK
Map CSV Files for Patch 3